To protect your personal information never provide social security, credit card, or bank account numbers to prospective employers.
Understand your rights and responsibilities as a CareerHealth User.
These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and the CareerHealth Site or AAPC company operating the website for the country in which You live, or in which business is headquartered ("CareerHealth".) Each time that You use or access any CareerHealth Site or CareerHealth Services You accept these Terms. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the CareerHealth Site and the CareerHealth Services.
CareerHealth may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. Because these terms are binding to You‚ visit this Web page periodically to review the most current Terms.
If You violate these Terms, CareerHealth Sites may suspend or terminate Your access and use of their website at CareerHealth 's discretion.
Subject to these Terms, CareerHealth authorizes You to access and use the CareerHealth Sites and the CareerHealth Content and to download and print a single copy of CareerHealth Site Content solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of the CareerHealth Sites, such as information, logos, designs, text, graphics, images, video and audio files, button icons, software, and other CareerHealth content (collectively, "CareerHealth Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. All CareerHealth Content is the property of CareerHealth or its licensors. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all CareerHealth Content on the CareerHealth Sites is the exclusive property of CareerHealth and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of CareerHealth Content may violate these laws, regulations, and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. Any authorized copy You make of CareerHealth Content must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary notices contained in the original CareerHealth Content...
Any code CareerHealth creates to generate or display CareerHealth Content or CareerHealth Site pages is also protected by CareerHealth's copyright and can not be copied or adapted.
You agree not to sell, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the CareerHealth Content for public or commercial purpose for products or services that are not CareerHealth Sites, in any manner that:
- Is likely to cause confusion among consumers;
- Disparages or discredits CareerHealth or its licensors;
- Dilutes the strength of CareerHealth's or its licensor's property;
- Otherwise infringes CareerHealth's or its licensor’s intellectual property rights.
You agree not to misuse CareerHealth Content in any way. You are prohibited to use CareerHealth Content on any other application, website, or in a networked computer environment for any purpose. Any code that CareerHealth creates to generate or display any CareerHealth Content or pages for any Application or Service is also protected by CareerHealth's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
All CareerHealth Users agree not to:
- Use any device to navigate or search any CareerHealth Site other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third-party Web browsers, or other tools approved by CareerHealth;
- Use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods'
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of any CareerHealth Site including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization'
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting'
- Reverse engineer any parts of any CareerHealth Site'
- Aggregate, copy, or duplicate in any manner any part of the CareerHealth content or information available from any CareerHealth Site, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms'
- Frame, link to, spider, harvest, or scrape any CareerHealth content or information available from any CareerHealth Site, unless permitted by these Terms'
- Post any content or material promoting, providing, or endorsing false or misleading information or illegal activities or instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms. For example, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses, or pirating media'
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party'
- Access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access'
- Harass, incite harassment, or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual'
- Send unsolicited mail, email, phone calls, or faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any Users who have specifically requested not to be contacted by You'
- Posting or submitting material to any CareerHealth Site that contains viruses or anything intended to damage or interfering with service to any User, host, or network, including, without limitation overloads, floods, spams, mailbombs, or crashes'
- Promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of someone else’s copyrighted work, by providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed, copy-protected devices, or providing pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or media files'
- Use CareerHealth Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, embarrassing, annoying, or is considered harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent, or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by CareerHealth’s discretion
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. CareerHealth will investigate possible occurrences of such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities to prosecute Users who are involved.
It is Your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of Your account, profile, and passwords, as applicable. You are not permitted to share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You are responsible for all uses of Your CareerHealth Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify CareerHealth of any unauthorized use of Your account, profile, or passwords.
Upon CareerHealth Site registration, You are asked to create an account and provide CareerHealth with certain information, such as a valid email address (Your "Information").
Any profile You submit must be accurate and describe You. The profile requires You to complete standard fields in which you may not include any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses, or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You solely are responsible for the form, content, and accuracy of any resume or material placed by You on the CareerHealth Sites.
CareerHealth reserves the right to offer third-party services and products to You based on the preferences You identify in Your registration (or thereafter) or you have agreed to receive. Such offers may be made by CareerHealth or by third parties.
You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your CareerHealth account or Your CareerHealth account is terminated, all of Your account information from CareerHealth, including resumes, profiles, cover letters, saved jobs may be deleted from CareerHealth's databases and will be removed from any public area of the CareerHealth Sites. Information may not be removed immediately and may continue to be available for some time due to propagation delays in deletion through CareerHealth’s Web servers. Third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
CareerHealth reserves the right to delete Your account and Information after significant inactivity.
All information, data, messages, text, software, photographs, graphics, and other materials submitted, posted, or displayed by You on or through a CareerHealth Site ("User Content") is the sole responsibility of whoever originated the User Content. CareerHealth claims no ownership or control over User Content. You or a third-party licensor retain all patent, trademark, and copyright to the User Content you submit, post, or display on or through CareerHealth and You are responsible for protecting those rights. When you submit, post, or display User Content on or through CareerHealth, you grant CareerHealth a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute, and publish the User Content through CareerHealth. By submitting, posting, or displaying User Content intended for the general public, you also grant CareerHealth a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute, and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting CareerHealth and its services. After User Content is removed, CareerHealth will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period. CareerHealth reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display, or transmit any User Content.
CareerHealth does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or communications posted by Users, nor does CareerHealth endorse User opinions. You rely on material posted by other Users at Your own risk.
The CareerHealth Sites are a place for (i) employers to post job opportunities and search for job candidates and (ii) candidates to post resumes and profiles and search for job opportunities. CareerHealth does not screen or censor listings and profiles. CareerHealth is not involved in the transactions between employers and candidates, and is not responsible for User Content, quality, safety, accuracy, or legality of the jobs or resumes posted; the truth or accuracy of the listings; the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates; or of candidates to fill job openings. While CareerHealth reserves the right to remove User Content, job postings, resumes, or other material from the CareerHealth Sites at any time, CareerHealth is not obligated to do so and disclaims any liability for failing to take such action.
To the fullest extent possible by law, CareerHealth does not warrant that any CareerHealth Site of Services will operate error-free or that any CareerHealth Aite and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If Your use of the CareerHealth site or CareerHealth content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data or other costs, CareerHealth is not responsible for those costs. The CareerHealth Aites and CareerHealth content are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind. CareerHealth, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. CareerHealth does not warranty the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the CareerHealth Content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
To the fullest extent possible by law, CareerHealth, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on any CareerHealth is not liable for ANY loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of the CareerHealth website, (including, without limitation, lost profits, incidental and consequential damages, or damages resulting from lost employment opportunity, lost data, or business interruption, etc.) resulting from use or the inability to use any CareerHealth site and content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or another legal theory, and whether or not CareerHealth is advised of the possibility of such damages.
To the fullest extent possible by law, CareerHealth's maximum liability in connection with any CareerHealth site or Your use of the CareerHealth content, regardless of the whether the cause is breach of contract, tort, breach of warranty, etc., will not exceed $100
The CareerHealth Sites contain links to third-party websites. Third-party links are provided solely as a convenience to You and their content is not endorsed by CareerHealth. CareerHealth is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. If You access linked third-party websites from the CareerHealth Site, it is at Your own risk
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms, and not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the CareerHealth Site
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CareerHealth, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, and subsidiaries, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any CareerHealth Site, (ii) Your use of any CareerHealth content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. CareerHealth will provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding
Access to CareerHealth Content outside of the United States may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access the CareerHealth Site, You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with Your jurisdiction’s laws. Any software downloaded from the CareerHealth Site is further subject to U.S. export control laws, and may not be downloaded or exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or another country to which the United States has embargoed goods or (ii) to any individual or entity on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. If You download or use such software, You agree that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity on any such list.
These Terms are in full effect while You are a User of any CareerHealth Site. Upon a breach of these Terms, or failure of CareerHealth to authenticate Your submitted registration information, CareerHealth reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue legal remedies, including without limitation removing and discarding Your User Content from the CareerHealth Sites and immediately terminating Your registration, password, account, and access of CareerHealth Sites and/or any other services provided to You by CareerHealth. Even after You are no longer a User of the CareerHealth Sites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. Upon termination, You must promptly destroy all materials obtained from the Site and any copies there of.